Protect People and forest of Yanbaru!
We are going to release an urgent statement to oppose the construction of the US military helipads being built in Okinawa’s most pristine forested region around Takae. Please sign the statement to protect the most precious biodiversity.
- 2017-03-10 Energy
- Statement: National Policies Corner Victims ---Six Years after the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster
- 2017-03-01 Finance
- Japanese and Singaporean banks step in to finance Indonesian coal plant in face of opposition from communities and environmentalists
- 2017-02-08 Finance
- JBIC’s Examiners Start Detailed Investigation on a Complaint Lodged by Indonesian Villagers who are Suffering the Damages to Livelihood Caused by Cirebon Coal-fired Power Plant
- 2017-02-06 Finance
- Joint Statement by Japanese NGOs concerning Killings of Leaders of Lumad and Farmer in the Philippines (19 organization/networks endorsed)
- 2017-01-11 Finance
- Friends of the Earth International Statement: In solidarity with peaceful protest against US military construction in Okinawa and requesting the release of Hiroji Yamashiro