Stop Nuclear export to Wales!
Japanese company Hitachi's subsidiary Horizon Nuclear Power is trying to build new nuclear power stations in Anglesey Island, Wales.
The Isle of Anglesey is a very beautiful place: farmers have cultivated the lands here for thousands of years: there is unspoiled nature including a colony of Arctic terns which are protected under EU law. It is unacceptable to export dangerous and dirty energy from Japan to Wales, especially when people are still suffering from Fukushima nuclear crisis in Japan and local residents oppose to it. Please sign the petition to stop this destructive project!!
- 2018-10-12 Finance
- [Press Release] 187 CSOs from around the World Call on Japanese Government to Take Quick Actions on Two Farmers Illegally Detained in Indonesia; Human Rights Abuse Intensified against Local People Protecting their Life and Environment from JICA-Funded Dirty Coal Power Project in Indramayu, West Java
- 2018-09-19 Finance
- [Press Release] Marubeni’s Announcement on Pulling Out of Coal-Power: A Significant Step Forward, but Need to Close Loopholes to Meet Paris Goal
- 2018-09-03 Finance
- Pollution Exported by Japanese Companies: Water Contamination by Hexavalent Chromium Continuously Found around the Nickel Projects in the Philippines
- 2018-07-15 Finance
- STOP dumping in the Sea of Henoko, Okinawa!
- 2018-05-21 Finance
- 171 CSOs from 40 Countries Call on Japanese Government to Stop its Public Finance for Cirebon and Indramayu Coal Plants in West Java, Indonesia