While generously supporting international
finance institutions (IFIs), Japan provides huge amount of bilateral
official development finance through the Japan Bank of International
Cooperation (JBIC), the world largest
FOEJ is working to improve the funding policies of the JBIC and other IFIs and advocates for greater transparency and accountability in development finance.
* FOEJ is a part of the International ECA Reform Campaign.
- 2019-04-02 Finance
- Do not Ignore the Okinawa Voice as Demonstrated in the Referendum -"No" to the New U.S. Base at Henoko
- 2019-03-22 Finance
- Signed by 25 Organizations in 50 Different Countries - Submitted an Urgent Request Letter to JBIC
- 2018-10-12 Finance
- [Press Release] 187 CSOs from around the World Call on Japanese Government to Take Quick Actions on Two Farmers Illegally Detained in Indonesia; Human Rights Abuse Intensified against Local People Protecting their Life and Environment from JICA-Funded Dirty Coal Power Project in Indramayu, West Java
- 2018-09-19 Finance
- [Press Release] Marubeni’s Announcement on Pulling Out of Coal-Power: A Significant Step Forward, but Need to Close Loopholes to Meet Paris Goal
- 2018-09-03 Finance
- Pollution Exported by Japanese Companies: Water Contamination by Hexavalent Chromium Continuously Found around the Nickel Projects in the Philippines